Maxi-Day Fishing Charter
The maxi fishing charter is the ultimate fishing experience. Your skipper will take you to some of the best offshore reef grounds on the Sunshine Coast. Expect to haul monsters in from 50 meters to 100m of water. We have seen wahoo, black marlin, sharks, tuna, snapper to 10kg, and pearl perch to 5kg out here.
The tour departs from the Mooloolaba Yacht Club at 33-45 Parkyn Parade. It takes approx 90 minutes to arrive at the northern end of the Barwon Banks and a further 30 minutes to reach The Hards. The departure time is 4.30 am.
We provide morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, soft drinks or water as well as the best fishing tackle setup you could ever want. Both boats have the capability to reach these grounds. There are too many species to mention and out here it’s all about size. This is for the enthusiast who is addicted to fishing.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FULL BOAT BOOKING ONLY
Sea Runner II is our 31 ft Kevlacat and she packs a real punch with her twin 225hp 4-stroke outboard motors. Maximum occupancy is 9 people plus 2 crew. Top speed 30 knots.
Our boats contain a walk-in toilet, sunshade, seating, and a state of the art navigational fish finding equipment. We often record the days’ action on our GoPro cams.
- Duration: 12 hours
- Location: Sunshine Coast
- Inclusions: Morning/Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Soft Drinks, Water, Fishing Tackle & Bait
- Price: $280
Itinerary and Tips
- Meet at the dock 4.00am
- Bring sunglasses, a hat and your camera.
- Wear sensible footwear and apply sunscreen before you leave home
- Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours
- We leave the dock at 4.30am
- We arrive on the fishing ground in around 90 minutes
- Rod, reels, tackle, drinks, lunch and morning/afternoon tea supplied